It’s not too soon to be making your New Year’s Eve plans especially when it comes to where you’re going to spend the evening. There are so many things taking place in the North Myrtle Beach area that there’s just no good excuse to stay home and go to bed early. Get together with your friends and plan on bringing the New Year in together. Here’s some ideas to get you started.
1. Stay in any one of our North Myrtle Beach rentals and you’ll have a front row seat for the fireworks shows up and down the coastline.
2. On New Year’s Eve there will be Barefoot Landing Fireworks over the lake starting at 6 p.m. at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach.
3. Come out to Brookgreen Garden’s and Stroll by Candlelight on New Year’s Eve to see the gardens lit up by candlelight beginning at 6 p.m.
4. Castano’s New Year’s Eve Party will be held on Tuesday, December 31 beginning at 5 p.m.
5. Check out the one of the most Spectacular Fireworks shows at 8 p.m. on New Year’s Eve at Broadway at the Beach as the sky over Lake Broadway lights up with a brilliant display!
6. Come out to Hard Rock Cafe and rock out to Black Glass at their New Year’s Eve party starting at 9:30 p.m. on December 31st.
When you’re making your reservations (and we recommend you do) for a New Year’s Eve stay, keep in mind our rentals are at low off-season rates at this time. We also have many winter rentals available by the month for longer stays. Give us a call at Beachcomber Vacations at 1-800-334-3798 if you have any questions or concerns.
Wish everyone a safe and happy New Year!]]>