Welcome to Part II regarding the east coast's pet friendly vacation destination of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! Regardless of the type of Myrtle Beach rentals you’ll be staying in there are plenty of Myrtle Beach rentals in the area where your pet is welcome. As we previously mentioned, if you call us to make your reservation let us know you’re specifically looking for pet-friendly Myrtle Beach rentals. If you prefer to search on our website, specify “pet-friendly” in the search requirements.
In our last blog post we covered Dog Parks, or as they are also fondly known here, Barc Parks. Today I’m going to talk about Pet-Friendly Dining in the Myrtle Beach area. I think we can already guess there will be no 5 star formal coat-and-tie restaurants on this list and it’s just as well since your pet in all likelihood wouldn’t want to eat off fine china anyway. What we can assure you is these pet-friendly dining establishments will get 2 paws up from your best 4 legged friend in the whole world. This is a list of good wholesome eateries that have advertised they are pet friendly establishments and in some cases that also means free stuff for your pet! Can’t beat free.
You’ll be able to easily find a place from the list to dine that won’t be far from any Myrtle Beach rentals. Afterwards you can plan a trip to a local dog park or take a walk on the beach (Be sure to check for the permitted hours to have pets on the beach first!).
Here’s a run-down of the pet friendly eateries in the Myrtle Beach and Grand Strand areas where you can go out to eat and bring your pet while staying at Myrtle Beach rentals.
- Bruster's Ice Cream makes a free Sundae with dog bones crumbled on top, just for your dog
- Chive Blossom Cafe, Murrells Inlet , seating in the Courtyard
- Damon's Grill at Barefoot Landing
- Dick's Last Resort at Barefoot Landing
- Hanging 10 Surf Bar – 1610 Highway 17 S # 8, Surfside Beach, SC (843) 650-8413
- Molly D'Arcy's 1701 S. Ocean Blvd. North Myrtle Beach
- Oceanfront Bar & Grill – on the Boardwalk Myrtle Beach (Pets welcome in the outside eating area.)
- Papis Texican Grill – Little River. (Outside area on the bricks)
- Pawleys Island Tavern Outdoors on the wood dock under the trees!
- Salt Creek Cafe – Murrells Inlet. Outdoor seating and water for your dog!
- Sea Blue, North Myrtle Beach. Eat on the covered and heated in winter patio
- Shell Crackers Grill and Raw Bar, 761 Pendergrass Avenue, Murrells Inlet
- Sonic Drive-Ins. Share your meal with your best friend!
- Spud's Waterfront Dining on the Marshwalk at Murrells Inlet. 843-651-9987
- T-Bonz at Barefoot Landing
- Toffino's Italian Bakery Deli Pizza Near the Barc Park on Mallard Lake Dr. Outdoor seating
- Wild Wing Cafe – North Myrtle Beach