Just the word “Disney” and most of us are flooded with memories. Whether it be the Mickey Mouse Club we used to watch on TV every day or the many Disney movies at the theatres and on TV or the best of the best – a visit to Disney World in Florida, the magic of Disney holds a special place in the hearts of us all. So you won’t want to miss the Disney in Concert coming up soon.
Disney in Concert: Magical Music from the Movies will be performed on Sunday, June 23 starting at 7 p.m. at the Myrtle Beach High School Music and Arts Center. The show will feature Long Bay Symphony conductor, Charles Jones Evans, movie clips, four leading vocalists and more. They'll take on classic Disney movies from every era- from Mary Poppins to The Little Mermaid. The exciting and memorable show is great for all ages. Tickets are available starting at $15 through The Long Bay Symphony. Myrtle Beach High School is located at 3302 Robert M Grissom Parkway, Myrtle Beach.
There are just so many local events taking place in the surrounding area it’s hard to keep up with them all at times! If you’re planning a visit and hoping to stay in one of the North Myrtle Beach condos for rent you’ll have a good selection if you go through us at BeachComber Vacations. Check out what we have available on our website and you’re sure to find the perfect place for you and your family to stay from among our many North Myrtle Beach condos for rent. If we can help you in any way you can reach us by calling 800-334-3798.
Do any of us ever get tired of watching fireworks displays? We think not! That’s why they seem to be always going on somewhere around the Grand Strand region and this summer is no exception. If you’re planning your family vacation in North Myrtle Beach be sure to make plans to attend one of the area’s many fireworks displays while you’re here.
Here’s the schedule for this month:
- Tuesday, June 4, 10:00 p.m. – Broadway at the Beach
- Wednesday, June 5, 10:00 p.m. – Second Avenue Pier
- Monday, June 10, 10:15 p.m. – Barefoot Landing
- Tuesday, June 11, 10:00 p.m. – Broadway at the Beach
- Wednesday, June 12, 10:00 p.m. – Second Avenue Pier
- Thursday, June 13, Following the Pelicans Game
- Sunday, June 16, Following the Pelicans Game
- Monday, June 17, 10:15 p.m. – Barefoot Landing
- Tuesday, June 18, 10:00 p.m. – Broadway at the Beach
- Wednesday, June 19, 10:00 p.m. – Second Avenue Pier
- Friday, June 21, 10:00 p.m. – Broadway at the Beach
- Monday, June 24, 10:15 p.m. – Barefoot Landing
- Tuesday, June 25, 10:00 p.m. – Broadway at the Beach
- Wednesday, June 26, 10:00 p.m. – Second Avenue Pier
- Friday, June 28, 10:00 p.m. – Broadway at the Beach
- Sunday, June 30, Following the Pelicans Game
No family vacation in North Myrtle Beach would be complete without taking in at least one of the Pelican’s baseball games either! The Myrtle Beach Pelicans Minor League Baseball team will be playing home games in Myrtle Beach this summer with fireworks following these select games, weather permitting. For June the home games will be held from June 3-6, 10-16 and 28-30.. All games start at 7:05 p.m. and are held at BB&T Coastal Field in the heart of Myrtle Beach. We hope to see you there!